Introducing the library's Monthly Teen Photo Contest for teens in 7th - 12th grade.
Don't be a negative, focus on what's important and remember every picture has a story to tell. Sponsored by TAC, our Teen Photo Contest is a great opportunity to show off your talents and earn bragging rights. Photos can be submitted for consideration by bringing a 4X6 copy to the library or by e-mail. Photos must be submitted by the 4th Friday of the month to be considered for the current month's contest. September's submission deadline is Friday, September 23, 2016. Submissions received after this date will be held for October's Contest.
Monthly Prizes for First, Second, Third, and Honorable Mention are bragging rights and submission into the Grand Prize Contest in May.
Phototo Contest Rules:
- One photo submission per person per month.
- Photos must be submitted by the 4th Friday of the month to be considered for the current month's contest.
- Photos submitted in paper form must be 4X6 in size.
- Photos submitted by e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Teen Photo Contest.
- Contestants cannot win more than twice throughout the year, before the Grand Prize Contest in May.
Say cheese and please feel free to call the library @ 419-347-5576 Ext. 5 with questions or for more details.